- Neighborhood Real Estate, LLCRealtor, 2013 - present
- Congressional Research Service, Library of CongressManager, Legislative Information Systems, 1986 - 2013
I became a Real Estate agent after retiring from the Library of Congress. I wanted to do something to help people using the skills from my first career. As a trainer, I like to explain the process of buying or selling. As a project manager, I help people track and navigate real estate transactions. And as an expert searcher, I conduct research to price and market a property or to find the right home for my clients.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State UniversityMath, 1975 - 1979
- Ohio State UniversityRussian, 1979 - 1981
- University of AlabamaLibrary Science, 1982 - 1983