My areas of expertise are in the areas of channel management, quoting, sales and product configuration, pricing, contract management, order management, CRM and ERP systems and their use in attaining sales and profit objectives of organizations. My interests specifically are in the areas of how Web Services and XML are making it possible for companies to attain their selling goals profitably through their channel networks.
I’m a regular contributor to industry blogs, participate in webinars, and have written several ebooks on my topics of interest in addition to assisting in sales cycles, system architecture, solution and pricing planning discussions.
I also teach MBA courses in international business, global competitive strategies, international market research, and capstone courses in strategic planning and market research. I’ve taught at California State University, Fullerton: University of California, Irvine; Marymount University, and Webster University. As I have a passion to write I am currently completing a book on how collaborative platforms can significantly improve value chain performance with publication scheduled in 2013. A few years ago I founded Software Strategies Research and the results of those studies will be published on Amazon.com, Google Books and on my website, http://softwarestrategiesblog.com/.
- Webster University, Adjunct Professor Graduate Programpresent
- Marymount University, Adjunct Professor Graduate Programpresent
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business (Strategic Marketing Management Program)
- Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management
- University of Arizona
- University of California Irvine, Instructor
- California State University, Fullerton Lecturer and Instructor
- iBASEtVice President, Marketing, present
- Plex Systems
- Cincom Systems
- AMR Research
- Ingram Micro
- Gateway Computers
- Toshiba America