Modern Woodmen was founded in 1883 and through this group my main purpose is to advise clients on financial plans utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. assess client's assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives to establish investment strategies.
*Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America. Member: FINRA, SIPC. Products are available in most states. Individual representatives may not be licensed to sell all products.
Luis Galvan with, Modern Woodmen of America created this group as an opportunity for interaction among members. I hope you enjoy this space and have the following rules for use of this group:
• Any comments or questions regarding your Modern Woodmen products or requests for service must be directed to me at 214-901-7568.
• Do not post intellectual property of others (copyrighted materials).
• We reserve the right (but not the responsibility) to remove any posts without notice.
• Off-topic, inappropriate, threatening or offensive comments will be deleted. A user may be blocked at our discretion.
• Solicitation including requests to join e-mails lists, other groups or any other forms of advertisement are prohibited.
• Modern Woodmen reserves the right to periodically update and change the rules of the site.
• The statements and/or opinions expressed by participants of this site are solely those of the persons participating. Such statements and/or opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of Modern Woodmen of America or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Modern Woodmen, its subsidiaries and affiliates assume no liability for the content of such statements and/or opinions. Participants use the site at their own risk.