When you move a magnet past a metal plate or through a copper tube you generate a current.
The current it’s self generates magnetic fields which oppose the magnetic field generated by the magnet impeding it’s movement
The key is in explaining that the law runs both ways; current generates magnetic fields, and magnetic fields generate current.
Story and gif via The Crafty Chemist
Many digital marketers know a lot of details about SEO, but they have trouble with the big picture.
One of the most important skills you can develop is getting a quick snapshot of a website’s SEO. All it takes is ten minutes. And you don’t need any expensive tools.
You can use this step-by-step process to determine your own website’s health, to find out how your competitors are doing, and to discover what needs to be done to improve your SEO.
What I’m going to show you here is a broad overview process. This doesn’t get into the nitty-gritty of a full SEO analysis, nor does it explore offsite SEO in a detailed way. The goal is quick-and-dirty pulse-taking.Here’s the process:
*Step 1: Find out the domain authority
*Step 2: Determine the site load time
*Step 3: Check for a sitemap
*Step 4: Check the robots.txt
*Step 5: Check for meta content
*Step 6: Check for H-tags
*Step 7: Check for onsite content
*Step 8: Test keywords. #SEO #website’s #google #Keywords
Read more at here : http://www.quicksprout.com/2014/04/09/how-to-score-your-websites-seo-in-10-minutes-or-less/
Facebook is in talks to acquire a drone maker called Titan Aerospace.
The company makes drones that can fly at the edge of space on solar power for five years without landing.
Facebook wants to build 11,000 of the drones to bring Internet connectivity to parts of the world that do not have it, according to an article in http://tgcafe.it/1jQot43, which broke the story. The price of the acquisition is said to be $60 million.
As many of us are aware, Google products and services are continuously being updated with new features and it can quickly get overwhelming to stay on top of it all.
I wanted to share my running list of Google+ posts and resources that will assist any new or seasoned user with virtually any aspect of posting, sharing, engaging, communities, etiquette and network features. The following are a few resources I've found to either be incredibly comprehensive, insightful and or useful listed in no particular order:
1. has created a comprehensive resource guide for virtually every aspect of the network discussing everything from getting started, events, Hangouts, auto enhance and more! Read Dennis’ New Google+ Users: Meet The New Google+ everything guide here: http://goo.gl/DsuPuD
- Dennis is a consistent resource for all things Google, Google Plus, Google Plus for business, and social media.
2. has written multiple resources on the entire process of successfully using Google Authorship. View Scott’s The Ultimate Guide to Google Authorship here: http://goo.gl/XTcz443.
3. For tips on proper Google+ etiquette, check out 's post on How Not To Use Google+ here: http://goo.gl/yaoW6
4. For insight on proper Google+ Community Etiquette, read ' Google+ post here: http://goo.gl/L1ojP
5. To become more informed on posting that will increase your engagement and visibility, read 's guide on Posting On Google+ - Cheat Sheet here: bit.ly/googleplus-guide
6. For newer users looking for a complete comprehensive resource guide to getting the most of your time on Google+, read 's The Ultimate Google+ Quickstarter Guide here: http://goo.gl/L5Lqm
- Also be sure to check out Martin’s new YouTube video series on the Complete Guide to Google Plus Circle Management and Communitites here: http://goo.gl/4OHnqM
7. To learn more about the New Google Plus Hangouts; Video calls, messages, setup & basics, check out 's resource here: http://goo.gl/gU6KA
- Ronnie is also know as the "Hangout Helper" and is a great resource for all things Hangouts, HOAs, YouTube and effective video marketing.
8. For guides on using Google Plus for business and personal use be sure check out 's complication of useful Mark Traphagen posts and resources here: http://goo.gl/qQRWVb
- is a resource and industry expert for all things Google Authorship and social media.
9. For a complete resource guide on Google Plus Basics, Tips and Tricks view 's presentation on Google Play here: http://goo.gl/gZu71p
10. For insight into Google Plus jargon and terminology used by seasoned plussers, check out 's Official Google Plus Translation Guide here: http://goo.gl/LK5Nos
Whew, that’s a lot of reading! Rest assured, almost every question you may have regarding Google Plus can be answered in one or more of these resource guides. Be sure to thank the authors for their time, effort and expertise!
#googleplus #googleplustips #googleplusguides
Read more at http://www.emarketer.com/Article/LinkedIn-Popular-Among-Job-Seekers-Mexico-Despite-Low-Penetration/1009806#LZU6IS8PZfFWqUkU.99
Treviño Elizondo, A.B.P. (Fundación Santiago Treviño)
Treviño Elizondo, A.B.P. (Fundación Santiago Treviño) hasn't shared anything on this page with you.
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
A Comparison of Methods for Building Mobile-Optimized Websites
A discussion of three common methods for making mobile websites: responsive web design, dedicated mobile site and RESS.
Announcing Enhanced Link Attribution for In-Page Analytics - Analytics Blog
Before now, In-Page Analytics was limited to showing clickthrough information by URL and not by the actual link on the page, and was limited
If Content Is King, Multiscreen Is The Queen, Says New Google Study | Te...
New research out from Google, working with market analysts Ipsos and Sterling Brands, puts some hard numbers behind the often-noticed trend
Three things you should know about YouTube before letting your kids use ...
YouTube is a great social media channel. As a visual medium, it provides another dimension to learning, and you can access very useful infor
Is Facebook Advertising Like Burning Money? | Jeffbullas's Blog
Advertising has evolved rapidly over the last century.The Google Display Network is one of the big kids on this global block in the 21st cen
New Data: The Correlations Between Social Sharing and Inbound Links
Over the past few years, the topics I've researched, written, and spoken about have evolved. One of the most common questions I'm still aske
Hate The New Facebook? Fix It! | Trivia And Opinion On Any Topic
Are there some things with Facebook that you just can't stand? Here are some of my complaints. What are your biggest complaints?