On this week's wrapup: Amazon reviewer pressured by small brands to change reviews and more:
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Hey Lon! Long time fan here. Could you please do an updated review of the Xiaomi Mi Box? There's been a substantial update, and also a brand new version of Kodi, which means that most of the issues you noticed the first time has been resolved. Please read the thread in the kodi forum for tips :-)Feb 5, 2017
- I just saw your review on Google + and I would like to know if I can put my exe apps that I have purchased and some that I have received free. The thing is that I use a few of those exe applications that l will not be able to get along without. I have researched and they are not available in the apk form. Nothing that even comes close to them. So I unfortunately have to use them that are only available in exe file form.
Jennifer RossMar 15, 2017
- hello, are you interested in reviewing apple watch bands and regular watch bands or sports stuffs? I am an Amazon seller and i want to invite you to test our products.if you feel interested, please feel free to tell me by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOct 10, 2017
- I don't use Facebook, or Twitter. I just use YouTube and it is so damned difficult to to find where to leave a comment for you so I am just doing that here. It's about your review on WD TV media player (which I have just watched but can find nowhere to leave a comment on even though I am logged in to Google). I really wish all reviewers of TV media players would show the music player interface on them. Reviewers seem to think that only the movie interface is important. They never mention whether the music player app is nice or a terrible mess on any device. This is very important to me because I listen to my audiobooks on the cheapy Sumvision Cyclone Micro 4 through my TV and I love it. Unfortunately after many years I need to renew it because the remote no longer works. I have purchased a WD TV media player from Ebay (it's not arrived yet) and I would have liked to know what the mp3 player on it looks like. I have tried many TV media player boxes and a lot of them have god-awful messy media player apps. I like one that lists the tracks and also shows the cover art which the Sumvision Cyclone Micro 4 does very well.24w
- Hey Lon. I wrote this comment. Was trying to email notify you instead.
“Lon. Look at bonanza. It has a 3.5 percent fee for sales. It is a growing marketplace, but I have seen their products show up on google shopping. Could be a way to move your products more quickly and not have their value depreciate just sitting, as tech is want to do when it grows older.”
Hope it helps you.14w
- Can you review the Lumantek vs4 video switcher14w
Add a comment...