13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- Hmm..I see it on CNN and CBC, BBC, deutsche welle, etc..Jul 29, 2012
- Good point. But those of us without cable aren't subjected to nearly as much of that nonsense. That's what 's post is about.Jul 29, 2012
- Yes, exactly why I cut the cord. I think we are all in agreement.Jul 29, 2012
- I wouldn't say I'd never go buy it again, but it is highly unlikely. Even with a dvr, the service feels antiquated, like using a lattern at the onset of electric lights.
It isn't that I mind paying for the content, but I do mind paying through the nose for it and being given no control of it in return.Jul 29, 2012
- You nailed it. I don't want to be broadcast to. Let ME be the damned gatekeeper.Jul 29, 2012
- Got one last part of the puzzle to resolve ...
... but gotta plan for that I'll execute this week.
Can't wait to drop in on Time-Warner and tell them to 'take their bundle and shove-it!'Jul 30, 2012