Have you ever tasted candy from Mexico? It's a whole new world of sweet and spicy flavors. From yummy chocolate covered wafer cookies to the more daring mango flavored lollipops covered with chili powder, it's a whole new experience.
A fun way to experience the flavors is thru Mexican Candy Box, a monthly subscription service that will send you a gift box full of candy. You can choose to try the Sweet & Spicy Mix, the Sweet Only box, or the Spicy Only box. And, it comes in three sizes, Solo (individual), Amigo (friend), and Familia (family).
If you're not ready to try the monthly subscription box service, you can order just a single box for the month. The single box is also a good way to send a gift to a friend.
Do you have any particular candy favorites?
1. Sandia del Puesto - Watermelon lollipop with chili powder. / Spicy
2. Tomy - Butterscotch Candy / Sweet
3. Lucas Mango - Mango powder / Sweet and Sour
4. Mango del Puesto - Mango lollipop with chili powder / Spicy
5. Paletón - Goat Milk Caramel lollipop / Sweet
6. Bocadín - Chocolate covered wafer / Sweet
7. Vero Elotes - Strawberry Lollipop with Chili / Sweet
8. Duvalín - Strawberry and Hazelnut frosting or cream / Sweet
9. Canel's - Chewing Gum, various flavors / Sweet
10. Pulparindo - Extra Hot and Salted Tamarind Pulp Candy / Spicy
Each month is a surprise! Order by October 1st to receive the October Mexican Candy Box. http://www.mexicancandybox.com
It's available on Kindle Direct for free for Amazon Prime members, or only $2.99.
This is a contest between mascots representing eco-friendly, recycling, and waste management companies across the US. The contest started with 16 mascots, and now there's only 8! Help Recycling Ben get to the Final Four by voting everyday between now and midnight on Wed. March 13.
- Mexican Candy BoxLead Candy Curator, presentLead Candy Curator at Mexican Candy Box. Subscribe to receive a surprise selection of 8 to 10 different Mexican Candies each month. Enjoy the sweet and spicy flavors.
Make Your Own Memory or Matching Game | Reuse It Friday
Need a last minute stocking stuffer or an activity for a little kid in your life this holiday? Make your own Memory or Matching Game with a
mental_floss Blog » A Tribute to the Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Everything you need to feel smart again.
VIDEO: How to Decorate a Bûche de Noël - Saveur.com
Decorating a bûche de noël can seem to be an intimidating task, but it's actually surprisingly easy. SAVEUR associate food editor Ben Mims s
Deadly Pretty Things: An Interview with an Upcycling Artist - Forbes
What happens when discarded chotchkies and tattoo culture collide? You get the work of Jason Hills- an artist living in Australia who gives
Secret to Successfully Packing Light: Pick a Palette | Apartment Therapy
After years or globe trotting with lots camera equipment in tow I've come to a sort of method for packing my clothing and essentials as ligh
Video: Rats Choose to Liberate Their Jailed Pals, A Sign of Empathy Amon...
Gadgets. Computers; Cameras; Smartphones; Video Games. Cars. Concepts; Hybrids; Electric Cars. Science. Future of the Environment; Energy; H
Newspaper Comics as Gift Wrap and Bow | Reuse It Friday
It's Reuse it Friday here at the Recycling Center. Today's video shows you how to use newspaper comic strips as gift wrapping for Christmas
Bookwheel: the multiple-tabbed browser of the XVIth Century - Boing Boing
Features Reviews Video Science Gweek Shop Archive Submit More SEARCH. About Us Contact Us Policies B-SIDE Facebook Twitter Subscribe. DESKTO