A camera in a phone? Ridiculous.
Then I got my first iPhone in 2009 and discovered what the fuss was about. Gplus slowly began to awaken my hibernating love of photography.... I became brave and started processing, here with the supportive community I found. I enjoy and learn so much from all the talented photographers here.
In 2012 I got a Nikon bridge camera to learn more, and through a Gplus Mentorship I finally learned how to use Manual mode! I went the Fuji route in 2014 and now carry a Fuji X100S in my purse as well as my iPhone. Regardless of what I use, I shall always be an emotional and spontaneous photographer.
Most of my albums are location-based. I'm working on several projects here in 2015, so Gplus don't go away on me!
Stuff I'm working on:
- I curate for the AllThingsRed photo theme
- I'm trying to improve my B/W photography in The B&W Project
- I'm participating in the #12rulesproject2015, where we explore a different rule of composition each month (private community)
See you around,
Hashtags I like to use:
Fun things you can do with your very own G+ profile and content (have your Google+ 21-digit ID handy)
- Create a word cloud of your G+ posts
- Photographers: create and share a photo extract of your personal Top 10 posts over a two-week time period