One of my absolute favorite places in the world is the OBX. I love the small town of Duck, it's boardwalk, shopping, FOOD. Please, if you've ever visited this little town, go vote for it for this US Today list. Thank you!
The following is by our own of . GREAT tips, Brandon!
Learn how to do it right, even if it's hard. The purpose of any business is to be the absolute solution to the need they are filling.
Join Heather Kilcrease and Amber Frazier-Finkelstein as they explain away the mysteries of creating content that connects in a way that drives your business.
- Coastal Federal Credit UnionPR/Communications Specialist, 2015 - presentI will serve on the team that makes up the "voice" of Coastal Federal Credit Union to and for our Members, staff, the public, and our partners in traditional media through the use of social/digital media, video, press releases, and any means of communication necessary in which to tell our story as a whole. Our motto at Coastal is "we share" and we most certainly do!
- Fonville Morisey RealtyDigital Media Marketing Director, 2011 - 2015I am responsible for managing all aspects of digital communication for Fonville Morisey’s corporate office – driving, creating, and implementing online engagement for the Fonville Morisey brand that will inspire advocacy within its various online communities. With over 700 independent agents in the Triangle, I also provide leadership and training in the Web 2.0 space to further enhance each agent’s marketing efforts. Ultimately, I serve as the digital liaison between Fonville Morisey corporate offices, agents, online communities, and traditional media helping to transform the business by building brand recognition and leadership in the Web 2.0 arena.
- Lisa Sullivan PRMarketing/Social Media Strategiest and Speaker, 2007 - 2013On a limited basis, I provide marketing assistance in the form of video production, social media interaction, written collateral, feature writing, editorial services, and whatever marketing assistance is necessary for my clients. And if a client needs additional services, I connect them to businesses that can assist with those needs. Since 2007, I have been the Director of Fan Relations for Hollywood actor, Jason Gerhardt. Founder & Lead Organizer, Tweet Divas, an organization dedicated to providing opportunities for the women that engage in social media online to connect & build relationships with those same ladies offline.
- Media Two InteractiveCopywriter, 2010 - 2010On a contract-basis, I was tasked with coordinating amongst the design department, the account services team, the social media team and the media team in order to ensure that Media Two clients’ messages are properly portrayed. Some of my responsibilities included: press release generation (both client & internal), blogging, staying current on SEO practices, social media presence (both client & internal), and researching.
- WNCN NBC 17Community Content LiaisonExternally served clients, community partners and web users. Managed and produced multimedia and other sources of content daily for internet operations/special television broadcast segments. Contributed content for nightly 6 p.m. televised newscasts and weekly public affairs program. Solicited community content and managed user generated multimedia and trained citizen journalists. Conducted research, and coordinated community outreach, events, non-profit tie-ins, talent appearances/speaking engagements, sponsorships, marketing strategies, their implementation. Digital correspondent and producer of weekly vlog/blog, The REEL Box Office Buzz.
Founder of Tweet Divas, a women's networking group with a goal to enhance relationships built online through offline gatherings while giving back to a local women's charity each time.
While I am the PR/Communications Specialist for Coastal Federal Credit Union, all content (that is not a result of sharing through CFCU blogs, posts, Tweets, etc.) here is of my own accord and does not reflect that of the company I work for.
My social presence here is of one purpose, I aim to inspire YOU to make a difference in your community. Life is too short to be bitter, cynical, negative, all of the above. Rather, focus on your blessings & bless others. THAT's why I am here.
Join me on my quest. I will carefully select those I add to my Circles and will block those I choose. Be an inspiration and you won't get blocked. How 'bout that? Thank you.
What Everybody Always Gets Wrong About ROI | LinkedIn
I've waited, and waited, and waited, and waited and waited.For 7 years, I've waited. I thought that eventually people would get it. That the
Meet Salt Lake City’s young secret Santa | The Salt Lake Tribune
For the second straight Christmas, a philanthropist from Utah’s Capitol Hill has been warming the hearts of the homeless and brightening the
AddThis Celebrates 5 years of Sharing with social data infographic | Soc...
AddThis Celebrates 5 years of Sharing with social data infographic. infographics social networks. Last week AddThis which I use here on Soci
Fonville Morisey Lochmere’s Mentoring Program for Agents
Becoming a REALTOR® is not an easy task. There are classes to take, tests to pass, and a whole host of other responsibilities that make one’
6 Ways to Get Booted From Twitter's Search Results
Learn the things you could do on Twitter that prevents your brand from showing up in Twitter search results.