It's my new FREE training specifically for Direct Sales professionals! You'll learn 3 ways to double your income this year without creating a lot of extra work for yourself.
If you're tired of spinning your wheels, going nowhere fast in your direct sales business, or just want to improve your bottom line so you'll have more time to enjoy the money you're making, you'll want to catch this free training.
I'll be sharing an easy way to sell even more to your existing clients - without picking up the phone, as well as my number one technique for getting more buying guests at every party.
Plus, one lucky viewer will win a full scholarship to the NEW Direct Sales 101 program. You will need to be active in the chat to be able to paticipate.
In this session, you'll learn:
* My own "battle for profits" story - and how I fixed it for good.
* How to determine if you've got an expensive hobby, a "jobby" or a profitable, sustainable business... and how to get on track.
* What REAL Revenue is, and how it impacts your profits.
* Why profitability is MORE than just the money you make.
* How "Parkinson's Law" impacts your profits and how to guarantee you'll get a profit every quarter.
* Why you can't put profits or people first, and what to do instead.
* The 2 simple tools I use in my own business to guarantee you'll have a profitable, sustainable business - and pay yourself an income every month.
* and the proverbial "more" :-)
You'll have a clear path to profit in your business (regardless of your income) by the end of this session.
- LisaRobbinYoung.comArtist & Entrepreneur, 2011 - present
- Direct Sales 101Direct Sales Business Coach, Speaker, Author, Composer, 2006 - 2013
- Construct Zero, IncBusiness & Life Coach, 2009 - 2011
The original coolest girl on the planet according to Google (a title she held for more than 3 years), Lisa Robbin Young is a singer, composer, author of The Secret Watch, creator of Direct Sales 101 and an all around nice gal. She's on a mission to inspire you to own your dreams. Say hi. She doesn't bite (unless provoked).
- University of Michigan-FlintMusic Theory/Music History, 1998 - 2002
- Bowling Green State UniversityMusic Composition, 1993 - 1994