To test this correlation, I compared the FORTUNE Top Companies to Work for with the Dachis Group Social Business Index.
Interesting findings (at least to me. Perhaps you'll agree?)
Lisa Petrilli has been a life-long introvert, but she hasn’t let that stop her! She learned how to attract, and excel at, leadership positions during her undergraduate days at Indiana University, and then applied her success strategies for twelve years in the corporate world.
As an executive at Baxter Healthcare, Lisa moved up the corporate ladder to ultimately run a $750 million medication delivery business and a team of marketers while negotiating global licensing, commercialization and co-marketing contracts with pharmaceutical companies.
When faced with a PR challenge by Greenpeace, she led a team that created a solution so unique and environmentally friendly that she presented it on behalf of Baxter to a United Nations Environmental Conference in Geneva, Switzerland.
She spent a year as an Executive Leadership Trainer at the Baxter Institute training corporate-wide executives on leadership principles and strategies, as well as how to create and communicate a vision for their organization. She is passionate about bold ideas that are steeped in challenges.
She began collaborating with C-level executives early in her career when she was consulting directly for C-suite officers at some of the country’s most prestigious hospitals on behalf of Baxter Healthcare.
Since that time, Lisa has gained considerable experience working with C-level executives on business growth strategies, creating business visions, leading teams, running million-dollar businesses, providing executive leadership training and implementing Herculean initiatives.
She is now
Chief Executive Officer of C-Level Strategies, Inc. and is passionate about cultivating
visionary leadership. She helps C-suite
executives and emerging leaders create strong visions for their companies and
for themselves, and then bring these visions to fruition with clear strategies
focused on leadership, marketing, business development and social media that
align directly with the vision. One of
her main clients is CEO Connection, where she works daily with CEOs of
companies with average revenues of $1.6 billion. She also works as Chief Operating and Marketing Officer for the To Be A Woman Global Platform.
Her perspective on Visionary Leadership was the focus of an interview she did on Becoming a Visionary Leader with Intel for their Small Business Blog.
Lisa has an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Marketing, International Business & Organizational Behavior and a Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University’s Honor’s College and Kelley School of Business with a minor in Political Science.
She blogs about leadership 2-3 times per week at her own Visionary Leadership blog, for the Lead Change Group, and her blog posts are syndicated at Lead Digital, Business to Consumer, and Alltop. She is also Co-Founder and Co-Leader of Leadership Chat, a Twitter chat held every Tuesday evening that is attended by leaders from around the.
Online, Lisa is:
- Author of the Visionary Leadership Blog
- Co-Founder and Co-Host of Leadership Chat which occurs every Tuesday evening at 8:00 pm Eastern Time globally on Twitter – With recent chats reaching 1.7 million people and creating 37+ million online impressions
- One of Twitter’s Small-Business Big Shots
- One of the Top 50 Women of Twitter for 2011 by Webbiquity
- One of the 40 Most Approachable Social Media A-Listers on Twitter
- Creator and former Executive Editor of the Marketing Executives Networking Group’s 18-blogger MENG Blend Blog
- Consultant, Contributing Blogger and Key Advisor to the Content Marketing Institute
- Contributing Author to Leadership Digital
- Contributing Blogger and Member with the Lead Change Group
- MarketingProfs author and webinar speaker
- Guest Blogger for a number of leadership and marketing blogs
Finally, Lisa is a proud (and eternally grateful) kidney transplant recipient and her donor is a truly inspiring and amazingly generous friend. Although Lisa is 100% Italian, because of her kidney she says she's now "just a little bit Irish!"
- Northwestern-Kellogg Graduate School of ManagementMBA in Marketing, International Business and Organizational Behavior
- Indiana University, Honors CollegeBS in Business with a Minor in Political Science
- CEO ConnectionCEO Connector, present
- C-Level Strategies, Inc.CEO of C-Level Strategies Inc, Visionary Leadership, present
- Baxter Healthcare
- Marketing Executives Networking Group