Super excited to join the company that invented the mobile phone and communicated the first words from the moon. The last 5 years at Google were amazing, but it is time to reinvent the smart phone, its Moto time!
49 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- Congrats, Lior!Jun 2, 2012
- Go Lior! Save us all from a future of phones with un-uninstallable crapplets!Jun 5, 2012
- Hope to see the Moto "X" phone soon, and i wish all the best for you and your team.Dec 22, 2012
- I have a design that can put one 7 inch screen on a 5 inch phone (without using bendable screen) - therefore combining a 5 inch phone and a 7 inch tablet into one single device.
Wonder if Motorola will be interested?
This is going to be the real phablet!Dec 23, 2012
- I'm not sure if you've seen or heard, but there is a great deal of negative feedback on , not to mention 's pages regarding Motorola's software support policies. I just wanted to put it out there that it would be really nice to see people from seeming to pay attention to their consumers. The rumored X Phone sounds like it'll be amazing, but many, many people who have been upset over the last 4 months will be hard pressed to trust, when there has been absolutely no interaction with the consumers they've upset.Dec 24, 2012
- I wish you the best in your endeavors. As I am a writer for Examiner.com and the Android platform I think your addition to the Motorola team is a good one.Jan 2, 2013