Since graduating in 2007, she has worked (and quit) 3 corporate jobs and founded a wedding photography business on the side. When not working for the man or looking through a lens, Lindsay can be found frolicking around the world, traveling whenever time/money permits. She has a slight obsession with documenting her life experiences with photos and words via an ever-growing number of social media platforms and blogs. She is shamelessly fascinated by pop culture and all things internetty, likes to bike and sing, and drinks an exorbitant amount of coffee (but not solely for the caffeine!).
- Cornell UniversityInformation Science, 2003 - 2007
- University of SydneyStudy Abroad, 2006 - 2006
- Lindsay Taryn PhotographyOwner/Photographer, 2010 - present
- Movable InkSales Operations Manager, 2013 - 2014
- UBSIT Process Analyst, 2007 - 2009
- YodleReporting Specialist, 2010 - 2013
Exploring the New & Improved Governors Island | FRUGAL FROLICKER | I...
The recently-renovated Governors Island makes for a fantastic day trip from NYC.