In Twitter's case, though, Adams' suspension offers an even darker picture. Twitter's goal is to grow its ad business and expand its user base. If the price of that is to lose its character and bow to business partners like a judo competitor after a bout, then perhaps it isn't Twitter any more. Or, at least the Twitter that was.
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- What happened to the Biebs after?
I do not have a side on this, I am just simply stating facts. I I remember Ashton Kutcher did something similar and nothing happened either.Jul 30, 2012
- Interesting.Jul 30, 2012
- and Spike Lee didn't do it maliciously? the poor couple had to move after being harrasssed.Jul 30, 2012
- Nothing happened to him for doing it. The tweet was taken down but most likely by him.Jul 30, 2012
- Strange bedfellows freedom of speech and the land of the true Liberty ? Guess they just hired Twitter !Jul 30, 2012
- twitter has jumped the shark.Jul 31, 2012