76 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- So far, I can say two things. One, it's LIGHTENING fast, and two... I have to get used to how Google+ and Reader look on it compared to my 10" tablet. lol But overall, it rocks! Comfortable as hell to hold too.
Wonder why the charger (cord) is SO damned short for tablets though. Geesh. Seems like it's that way for all of them. Now I'm going to have to get a cover for it.Jul 18, 2012
charger (cord) is SO damned short
copper aint cheap... they save prolly a penny and a half making shorter cords...
'penny and a half' X 'a gazillion' = a lot-trillion moneysJul 18, 2012
- yes I agree very fast The wifi range seems farther than my iPad . Super light weight and runs cool . Battery life not the same as ipad or so it seems
There still is occasional stutter when either streaming video or viewing downloaded ones
The 7 inch screen is nice . Think i like reading on a 10 inch screen will keep getting used to itJul 18, 2012
- The good thing about charging it though is the fact it uses the same plug as Samsung Galaxy Nexus and other devices so you aren't limited to the short cord. In fact mine is still in the box since I have two other chargers with the same connector.Jul 18, 2012
- My battery life appears to be just as good as hubby's iPad2 so far. Gave it a full charge when it arrived and haven't had to charge it again and it's been three days of on and off use.Jul 19, 2012
- Here is a great trick I've been using on the iPad. I've been using the Witopia PPTP VPN when I've been using public WiFi. Setting the VPN on the #nexus7 is almost as easy as on the iPad.
I've been using the witopia server in London and I'm able to stream BBC shows plus get a whole different content on Netflix.
One problem is the Chrome Browser can't view some streaming video that the iPad can - CNN, BBC etc. I just use the Dolphin Browser and allow it to present itself as an iPadJul 19, 2012