the page you wrote, and when I checked out what year the sphinx was dug out, it stated that it was about 1920....Now, by coincedence I saw on youtube a very, very old movie: Le Monstre (Georges Melies, 1903) A film by Georges Melies. Music: Louis Ganne's "Extase" perforned by the Tollefsen Trio (1911).
In that movie ther is a sphinx ,BUT they show the entire body, and legs....How could they show the sfinx in that manner if it isn't dug out starting around 1920 ??..Did they already know, or am I making a stupid mistake ? ..Greetings Jos Ripken
youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-W_GwCN88
So it is from common culture that the owl is an ominous, dirge(mourning) symbol.
Hebrew mythology also associates the owl (the small burrow owls) with Lilith, and in several places the Hebrew world Lilith is altered and changed to the English word "owl" So.. please do not lecture on adding or subtracting from the word, since it is already well stepped on and twisted before we ever get to see it.
I’m trying to reach the correct contact to discuss adding our Interyield Direct and Intext monetization product to your website http://babynames.org.uk/
We are seeing great revenue for other content partners and I believe you will benefit from this ad unit as well. I see you have similar products on your site already, but I believe that we can beat the current eCPM’s you are getting from your current providers.
We are seeing great revenue for other content partners, some are yielding over $5.00 eCPM's and we have great coverage.
I would love to jump on a call to discuss this opportunity with the proper person. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Publisher Account Manager | Advertise.com, Inc.
- Siteseen LtdDirector of EducationDirector of Education at Siteseen Ltd and Author of educational content for books, exams and free access educational websites.
Linda Alchin is an author primarily specialising in history. Her career initially focussed on conventional techniques providing adult education. With the advent of the internet she moved on to distance learning projects. Combining new technology with her love of history she has created highly successful educational websites which have lead to the publication of many books by Linda Alchin. Her historical works have been regularly sited as a reference source by Wikipedia.
Linda Alchin has been the Director of Education at Siteseen Ltd since 2006. She has acted as consultant on history-themed radio and TV programs in both the UK and USA. In 2009 her input was requested to supply input into suitable locations of a major historical movie directed by Ridley Scott. In recent years Linda has also responded to requests to contribute to the material in UK history examination papers at GCE/GCSE level and Scottish Qualification Authority's history exam papers.
She currently lives just outside London with her family providing her with close access to explore the rich, cultural heritage of the UK. She enjoys travelling to the Europe and the US which has offered the opportunity to mix business with a great deal of pleasure.
- William Shakespeare - Works & Facts (current)
- Nursery Rhyme history & Origins (current)
- Famous Historical Speeches (current)
- Medieval Life & Times (current)
- The Presidents of the US (history) (current)
- History of Colonial America (current)
- The Periodic Table and the Elements (current)
- World Flags Iformation (current)
- William Shakespeare Biography (current)
- Compendium of Poetry Terms (current)
- Facts about Diamonds (current)
- The Battle of Hastings - 1066 (current)
- Ancient Egyptian Gods and Goddesses (current)
- Fun Facts for Children (current)
- History of Ancient Egypt and it's People (current)
- Facts about Dog Breeds (current)
- History of the Roman Empire & Colosseum (current)
- King Tut (Tutankhamun) (current)
- General Knowledge Facts (current)
- Castle History and Design (current)
- Famous Poems (current)
- Famous Poetry of the World (current)
- Timelines of Historical Events & Periods (current)
- William Shakespeare Quotes (current)
- Famous Quotes (current)
- Globe Theater History (current)
- Names for Babies (current)
- Latin Numbers (translation and meaning) (current)
- Italian Numbers (translation and facts) (current)
- German Numbers (translation and facts) (current)
- The Elizabethan Era (current)
- American Symbols (current)
- Wikipedia - Choctaw mythology Article (current)
- Wikipedia - Flag Article (current)
- Wikipedia - Witch Hunt Article (current)
- Wikipedia - War of the Roses Article (current)
- Middle Ages History (current)
- Wikipedia - Native American Weaponry (current)
- Wikipedia - English Medieval Clothing (current)
- Wikipedia - Curtain Theatre (current)
- Wikipedia - Music in the Elizabethan era (current)
- Wikipedia - Bartolomeu Dias biography (current)
- Wikipedia - Pánfilo de Narváez biography (current)
- Baby Names - current contributor (current)
- babynames.org.uk (current)
- makingafortune.biz (current)
- airpowerworld.info (current)
- taleswithmorals.com (current)
- datesandevents.org (current)
- biplane.link (current)
Picture of English Electric Lightning F6 Jet Fighter Plane and information
Visit this site for a English Electric Lightning Picture and information! This Free English Electric Lightning Picture is ideal for School w
Picture of Avro Lancaster B1 Bomber aircraft and information
Visit this site for a Avro Lancaster Bomber BI Picture and information! This Free Avro Lancaster B1 Bomber Picture is ideal for School work