- Company/director data-base
o Our company/director database is built on the CIPC database and covers the entire CIPC universe.
o The base has been de-duped, and dormant and shelf companies have been eliminated.
o The data has been geocoded and augmented with judgement, VAT and other 3rd party data sets.
o All records (companies and directors) have been analytically scored for value and risk (i.e., all companies and directors are ranked in terms of value and risk).
o About 90,000 companies have been manually researched to confirm/add the trading name, trading address and contact details, and a high proportion have had their SIC codes confirmed. We are growing the base of researched companies rapidly all the time.
- Lightstone community – ongoing monthly/quarterly service providing accurate (active company) market share sliced by company size, risk, geography and SIC code.
- Data cleaning and augmentation – clean, verify and enrich our client's customer data using our proprietary companies database and in-house data cleaning capabilities (Dataflux).
- Sales and marketing optimisation
- Determine (analytically) what a 'good' customer looks like for each client (based on the profitability of their existing customers).
- Overlay the clients' customers on the market (our DB) and tell them where their risks (e.g., over-penetrated in bad areas) and opportunities (e.g., under-penetrated in good areas) are.
- Provide profiled leads (companies and/or directors) to our clients to help them prospect accurately and shift the profile of their customer base.
- Trigger solutions – provide positive (prospecting) and negative (risk management) triggers on a monthly basis based on changes in our companies data base such as:
• New company/VAT registrations with highly influential directors (i.e., young, high potential companies).
• CIPC and VAT de-registrations.
• Positive or negative changes in directorship.
• Deterioration in the risk position of a specific company.
- Company and director reports – proprietary online reports for use in upfront assessment and downstream tracing
- Provide a web-service whereby clients can populate an application form and verify relevant company information by inputting a registration number.
- Can include address or verification via an additional API.