What skills do you always wish that you had and just haven't found the time to learn?
21 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- Banjo...never had time or money to pursue it the way I wanted to.Apr 25, 2012
- Languages: I wanna brush up my French, learn Japanese, learn Yiddish, and learn Russian.
Cooking/food skills: Butchering-I want to learn how to butcher meat properly. I want to learn charcuterie (sausage making), and I want to learn how to make candy properly...I've mastered bread, now bring on the rest.
Other skills: I want to learn to program. I want to learn woodworking, sculpture and glass-blowing. I also want to learn good ol' fashioned wood carving.Apr 25, 2012
- Pick up at least 2 more languages; practice and get really good on the piano; learn to hunt deer; if I were rich, learn to fly a private jet; get some serious carpentry skills; work many math problems of increasing difficulty.Apr 25, 2012
- I wish I had learned how to speak French. I'm trying to do that a little bit now. But never really enough time...Apr 25, 2012
- I wanted to learn guitar so I bought a very cheap one, and play it for a bit everyday. (Its something i can do while watching my toddler.) Once a week I share what I've been practising with friends and it keeps me motivated. It's only been four months, but I'm very happy with the results.
Sometimes the trick is to make a first step: enrol in a class, scratch that, download a brochure for a class, look on craigs list for a guitar, look for the "teach yourself.." book, download an app...
Go learn! Good luck!Apr 26, 2012
- 3D animationMay 26, 2012