Tone down those movie recommendations ever so slightly and your friends might actually enjoy what you suggest.
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Excellent point. Also good for customer service: "Under promise, over deliver" Your customers will be happy.Jan 22, 2013
- I solve everything with a fudge zone. That is why I am 280 lbs.Jan 22, 2013
- For years -- yeeeeears -- I've been using "It's a'ight" as code for OMFGWTFBBQILOVETHISANDWANTTOSHAREITWITHYOU. Somehow it works for my friends who know it's a code word -- they know I'm excited, but they're reminded that tastes are individual and they shouldn't get their expectations up.Jan 22, 2013
- Isn't that Engineer Scott method of looking like a miracle worker?Jan 22, 2013
- I second that. As soon as someone says something was "amazing", it's my cue to disregard any suggestions from that person. They are too easily amazed.Jan 22, 2013