If you haven't picked it up yet, now's the time:
60 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- 38MB on my device... Anyway, that means 5-10% of modern smartphones. It's not THAT bad, the Settings takes another 40MB on my phone.Dec 21, 2012
- Does it have support for the s pen in my note 2 yet?Dec 21, 2012
- Consider it got!!Dec 21, 2012
- Android devices with the new update already have it built in though...Dec 21, 2012
- I bought my Nex7 and the first appeared was SwiftKey, days before the discount.
And I don't mind, awesome application reasonable price even before discount.
I am one happy punter.Dec 21, 2012
- Darn, i should have waited for the sale. Anywho, its a great app and i like flow better.Dec 22, 2012