Don't just write your resume for you.
75 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Don't write your resume for you at all.Jun 27, 2012
- People only look at your resume for 6 seconds on average? Ouch.Jun 27, 2012
- This applies to many things. You need to know and understand your audience.Jun 27, 2012
- I think it is the other way around. Amuse yourself. Write for you. Fuck the audience. I have seen everyone that I know personally who have done for themselves, have had much greater success at making a living.
Most of the time when we have written our resumes, supposedly for ourselves as written of here, it isn't REALLY for ourselves. It is writing through filters. I am writing that, it may seem we have been writing for ourselves, but we really have not. Write what you want to read. Joyously.Jun 27, 2012
- Could you pleas tell me how to delete facebook account somone hackedJun 28, 2012
- thanks for the information :DJun 28, 2012
- Why do I keep getting blocked from my facebook page. I know who and how they take over my account. I let them use my computer.they loged in in my name.I lost all my family pictures of people I have not seen in years + a lot I have never seen.Facebook let me back on after a week.lost everythingon my old page.The gave me a new empty page.. If there are so much seurity on facebook why do they not do somethong about someone taking over my account..I was told that was not possible.Ihave seen it done thry swip a card on my computer and get all the information off my computer. And that smatr phone they get names of all people anywhere they are and get free service off anyone.Sep 18, 2012