Making pasta, cooking garlic, chopping onions, and more - these tips will get you cooking in no time.
65 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Great tips. I'm way overdue to improve my kitchen skills!Feb 19, 2013
- Garlic also has well known anti cancer properties. Half a raw clove daily or three prepared is a sufficient dose. Or so I'm told.Feb 19, 2013
- There's a much easier way to cut an onion....Feb 19, 2013
- Anyone who doesn't know how to cook pasta is obviuosly incapabable of reading the instructions on the side of the bag he or she bought the pasta in. Hence it it safe to assume he or she is incapable of reading instructions on lifehacker.Feb 20, 2013
- Why can I still not go to any lifehacker links? Chrome opens a tab but just stays blank.Feb 20, 2013