All right, who's the dining room Banksy?
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- That is what they do, and they do it well. I want to try the toothpaste solution.May 4, 2012
- ...Dining Room Banksies would be a good name for a band...May 4, 2012
- I've actually had a good bit of luck with plain erasers.May 4, 2012
- apparently you can rub a thin layer of toothpaste over the mark, let it dry and then wipe it off with a wet cloth and it should remove the stain.May 4, 2012
- Better than all of that Magic Eraser. The best stuff ever.May 5, 2012
- Black biro off leather anyone?
Black biro off suede?
I'm not that bothered, but if there is a simple solution, I'm all ears.
My go-to sneaky trick is nail polish remover - great for cleaning Anything off anything hard.May 5, 2012
- WD-40 has always worked for me. Great for crayon too.May 5, 2012