Because sometimes getting out of the house is really, really hard.
How Can I Avoid Becoming an Introverted Weirdo?
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- May 5, 2012
- Great book and a great ted talk.May 5, 2012
- very inspirational TED-Talk, 1 minute after watching this, I had ordered the book ;DMay 5, 2012
- Rob King+4Introverts are not socially or physically isolated people, they just need some alone time now and then to recharge.May 5, 2012
- As a "stay-at-home" mum, I deliberately find reasons to go out and about; I meet with other mums, go to baby groups, walk to the shops, visit parks and walk in the meadows near my house. Once a week I go play guitar with friends.
Working from home, means that home isnt as appreciated as a purely comfort-zone base; getting out, makes it seem more like a base than a station...
Great tips!May 5, 2012
- doesn't matter who you are if you're confident about it, cliches are for idiots who can think only in categories.May 7, 2012
Add a comment...