When you don't want a soggy, unevenly heated mess made out of your lunch...
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Or you can pool money together among co-workers and buy a microwave that isn't a piece of shit. Or if it bothers you that much, buy one yourself and be hailed a hero.
My two cents.Jan 15, 2013
- There's a +1 button, nothing to share it, and +1's don't appear on your news feed.Jan 15, 2013
- Enabran+2http://imgur.com/9L5Ho Dunno what you guys are doing, but don't jump on me for trying to help.- If you guys click the +1 button and don't move the mouse, it'll expand down into a full share box where you can type before you share with your circles or the public. I use it all the time, works like a charm. Screenshot:Jan 15, 2013
- Hot pockets look so good, but are so terrible.
Also, , you make a very good point. We have a microwave, coffee machine, and ice maker in the break room of my office. No oven there, for sure.Jan 16, 2013
- Ah, didn't know. Thanks mate, wasn't trying to jump on you.Jan 16, 2013
- To each his own, I suppose. In the realm of microwave goodies, I love pizza rolls.Jan 16, 2013