You guys voted on your favorite Android phones last week, so we added a few of the new ones--the Samsung Galaxy Note, the HTC One X, and the HTC One S--to our rooting guide. If you haven't rooted yet, there's no better time than now!
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Any chance of considering entry level stuff like Galaxy W?May 2, 2012
- Sigh, the rooting method listed for my phone requires an OS I don't use.May 2, 2012
- So, if you root your phone, does it void any kind of warranty or anything like that?May 2, 2012
- Yes it voids the warranty. But you can unroot if you need to get warranty work done.May 2, 2012
- auto root is probably the easiest way for folks to root and unroot but odin is so much better to useMay 3, 2012