When you do things anyway, the inspiration will follow.
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Say hi but I don't like HackersJan 16, 2013
1. An enthusiastic and skillful computer programmer or user.
2. A person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.
Not liking hackers on g+ is like not liking cats ...Jan 16, 2013
- Matt H+1that definition isn't even close to how it's used today. Its just someone who exploits something in some way to obtain a goal. Doesn't even require electricity, let alone a computer.Jan 16, 2013
- Although that second definition is more correctly a cracker.Jan 16, 2013
- : this is what happens when an informal slang-term gets hjacked out of context in popular media. That is a cracker - well, it cracked me up...
: really?Jan 16, 2013
- Lifehacker, I wanted to let you know, that I don't see you as a "no conscience " type hacker, that ruined my 3 phone's and laptop. I did tell you about the experience, however, you are one busy, busy kind of guy. I would like to ask you to consider me, your friend . J.packer (jimini258@Gmail.comJan 21, 2013