It's 2012. Can't we make smoke alarms that tell the difference between me cooking a steak and my house being on fire?
100 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 34 previous comments
- Given that so many fires are started in the kitchen, this is a ridiculously unsafe idea.
To minimise annoying false alarms, have a professional position your smoke alarm in the centre of the house and ensure good ventilation whilst cooking!Mar 29, 2012
- Wow Its Important InformationMar 29, 2012
- It's 2012... who the hell owns a shower cap?Mar 29, 2012
- not that I personally wear a cap, but I wasn't aware of recent advances in shower tech.Mar 29, 2012
- , people who don't want to wash their hair necessarily when they shower - folks with long hair for example...?Mar 30, 2012
- Ha ha, I have a smoke detector right outside one of my bathrooms. You only have about 2 sec after a shower to close the door once exiting or that thing is gonna go off.Mar 30, 2012