Instagram wants to use your photos as ads, and without your permission. They say they're listening to the criticism, but the only way to opt out? Use one of these great alternatives:
48 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 31 previous comments
- Well, at least if you've deleted your accounts, we won't need to hear from you next time :)Dec 20, 2012
- Hmm last i read up they did not back down, Instagram CEO just said that everyone else misunderstood the terms, in a blog-post. No revision of the terms, at least not yet. They are looking to re-word the terms they say, I'm curious to see how though.Dec 20, 2012
- lol... +Lee Keels.... you will not hear from National Geographic neither on Instagram... and slowly from others...
http://www.gizmodo.es/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/natgeo-instagram.jpgDec 20, 2012
- I guess you might want to read it for yourself instead of taking what you "hear" as truth.Dec 20, 2012
- So? It just means they didn't pay attention and are having a knee-jerk reaction to something that is now a dead issue.Dec 20, 2012
- Not having plans for something and specifically stating that you won't do that exact thing are different. The language in the "apology" was very confusing, and didn't really change much about what they said originally.
Here's an excellent "review" of the "apology": http://asburyandasbury.typepad.com/blog/2012/12/instagram-didnt-get-the-tone-wrong.htmlDec 20, 2012