- Become A BloggerBlogger, 2011 - presentChanging The World One Blog At A Time
- Interactive BiologyCreator, 2011 - presentI create video tutorials to help take complicated concepts in biology and make them accessible to the average Joe. My mission is to Make Biology Fun!
- Andrews UniversityAssistant Professor, 2011 - presentI'm the Foundation science coordinator. The classes I teach are Anatomy, Pathophysiology and Neuroscience
- Great Lakes Adventist AcademyScience and Math Teacher, 2006 - 2011
- Interactive Biology - Where I teach Biology to tens of thousands of people all over the world
- Become A Blogger - My blog, podcast and training program where I teach others to build blogs that change the world. This project was done in collaboration with Gideon Shalwick and Yaro Starak out of Australia.
- Andrews UniversityB.S. in Biology/Zoology
- Andrews UniversityM.S. in Biology/Neurobiology
How To Create A Free Gift To Grow Your Email List Faster
In this episode I talk about how you can grow your email list faster by creating a free ebook, report, audio or video gift, and all the tool
Email Marketing Comparison Chart: Aweber vs GetResponse, Mailchimp, Cons...
One of the most important assets you can have when it comes to building your blog and online business is your email list. It's how you nurtu
Aweber vs. GetResponse: Why I Switched And Why You Should Too
Aweber Vs. GetResponse? I choose GetResponse because of all the features that they have that are lacking in Aweber. Which features? Check ou
158 What I Learned From Attending Social Media Marketing World
Two weeks ago, I attended Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, CA and it was awesome. In this podcast episode, I share the very intere
153 How To Leverage Your Blog For Professional Opportunities
I have had so many great opportunities as a direct result of my blogging efforts. I became a professor, speak at a number of conferences, an
151 Thirteen Things I Learned From Launching My Membership Site
I decided to launch a membership site for my Biology Blog. I must say - it has been an interesting journey. Ok, interesting is not the right
7 Tips to help you pass your Biology Classes | Interactive Biology, by L...
I remember those days, spending many hours trying to learn new and exciting concepts that my professor taught a few weeks before. Ahh the st
150 How To Run A Membership Site Behind Your Blog - With Leah Fisch
Today's episode was so exciting that it convinced me to launch a membership site of my own. Leah Fisch runs an Organic Chemistry membership
Stop Focusing On "Internet Marketers" For Blogging Advice
If you are getting all of your blogging advice from "Internet Marketers", I have a word of advice for you. Stop it now. Here's why!
147 How To Get Media Exposure For Your Blog - With Lauren Greutman
Who: Lauren Greutman Blog: I am That Lady Take Action Sheet: Download Transcript: Download Who is Lauren
What Most Beginning Bloggers Get Wrong That This Guy Got Right
Over the last few weeks, I've had more people walk up to me letting me know that they want to start a blog than ever before. But the truth i
146 How To Network With People In Your Niche - A Candid Convo
In this episode, I do something a little sneaky. I record a candid convo I had with another blogger in my niche with the hopes of sharing so
145 How To Get A Ton Of Interaction On Your Facebook Page - With Rachel ...
In today's AWESOME interview, Rachel Martin from the Finding Joy Blog shares some great, actionable strategies for getting a lot of interact