- IntuitSenior Recruiter / Team Lead, 2010 - presentCanID Team Lead (5/11 – Present): Currently manage a team of 4 CanID recruiters and one Analyst. This includes; onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, bi-weekly 1:1 meetings, performance reviews and personal growth and development. Executive CanID Recruiter (7/11 – Present): Senior Sourcing Recruiter on the Executive Talent Team, partner with Recruiting TAMS and Sr. Recruiters to deliver talent for Director and VP Level roles across the Intuit Enterprise. Source, screen and assess passive candidates from target companies, provide competitive / market intelligence and industry knowledge. Exercise strong knowledge and understanding of Intuit culture, products and industry. Proactively market top executive talent to the senior TAMs and business leaders to create awareness and drive opportunity hires. Part of team working on creating an Executive Talent Community Product Offering and Best Practice Standards. Senior CanID Recruiter (10/10 – 7-11): Senior professional recruiter and sourcer, recruiting partner, highly advanced social media skills, conference presenter. Created and led the CanID Marketing Community for Marketing, Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics Roles within the Intuit Ecosystem. Worked with SBG, CG, CMT, APD, IHG and IFS globally to develop sourcing strategies, source, screen, assess and present candidates for active requisitions and proactively marketed candidates to the BUs / FGs for future roles / opportunity hires. Test, utilize and train on suite of recruiting, reporting and social media tools. Hosted a Facebook chat for Intuit Careers on “Top Ten Reasons Recruiters Don’t Respond”.
- Capital OneRecruiter, 2010 - 2010Contract Recruiter Hired as a contract recruiter to work on the Retail Banking line of business, recruited for exempt and non exempt positions in Texas and Louisiana, managed 25 – 30 reqs, hired 16 people in 6 weeks.
- PeopleLogicsSr. Technical Recruiter, 2009 - 2010Senior Technical Recruiter Responsible for recruitment and placement of technical candidates for clients of boutique staffing firm for contract and direct hire placements. Fast paced environment with quick turnaround of open requirements ensuring that the talent pool is readily available for the open orders. • Talent Pool includes: Java, .NET and C# software developers, senior network, security and systems engineers, infrastructure architects, SQL Server database developers and DBAs, web developers, technical project managers, business analysts, SSRS report writers and desktop support analysts • Industries supported include: Medical, Banking, Hospital GPO, Publishing, Oil and Gas, Construction, Financial Services and Software Products and Services • Created social media recruiting presence using Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn and industry associations • Collaborate with sales and recruiting to cross-sell and up-sell existing client base • Sold and recruited first retained search project for the firm
- HumCapSenior Recruiter / Project Manager, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), 2005 - 2009Full cycle senior recruiter responsible for developing strategic staffing plans, sourcing, assessing, interviewing, evaluating, and tracking qualified professionals for positions supporting various clients in multiple industries and locations nationwide. Responsibilities include targeting experienced professionals for technical, sales, F&A and non-technical positions. Partnered with Executive Leadership of client companies for needs assessments, recruiting goals and timelines, reporting and metrics. • Dallas based start up VoIP equipment manufacturer – On site corporate recruiter - Partnered with HR Manager, VP of Engineering and VP of WW Sales over a period of 7 months to fill 24 highly specialized technical positions for sales engineers, software developers, customer support engineers, director of test engineering, account managers, systems test engineers, software architects, product marketing manager, product line manager, and replaced the VP of Worldwide Sales • Dallas based SAP Software Partner – Off site project manager and lead recruiter -Partnered with COO and CEO of this privately held software company over a period of 18 months to lead recruiting project and target recruit employees for sales directors, sales engineers, implementation consultants, VP of Engineering, software application engineers, QA engineers, customer support engineers and product managers • Global Real Estate Advisory Firm – On site corporate recruiter- Partnered with VP of Engineering and HR Director to fill 14 positions in 3 months for .NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, and Great Plains application analysts, technical business systems analysts, network administrators, desktop support and help desk positions • National Educational Software Company – off site corporate recruiter- Partnered with VP of HR to target recruit national sales directors for K-12 educational sales positions across the US from specified national textbook publishers • Dallas Direct Marketing and Printing Company – off site corporate recruiter- Partnered with the President/Owner to hire a VP of Worldwide Sales, Director of Finance and Accounting, Director of Digital Printing, Data Processing Manager, Marketing Associates, Account Managers and Printing Operators • Global Automation and Control Manufacturer – off site recruiter- Partnered with Director of Corporate Recruiting to fill multiple positions for software, firmware, hardware and QA engineers • National Accounting Services Consulting Company – project manager and off site recruiter- Partnered with company’s CFO on-site consultants to hire controllers for their client companies, the majority of positions were in Texas in the manufacturing industry
- Henderson Taylor ConsultingManaging Director / Sr. Recruiter, 2003 - 2005Managing Director, Insurance Staffing Solutions Directly recruited by owner to develop and manage existing temporary staffing division specializing in the insurance industry • Doubled revenue and temporary hours in the first year resulting in most successful year in history of company • Significantly increased candidate pool while developing new business within the states of Texas and Florida • Developed new division of company for catastrophe adjusters working Florida hurricane claims • Selected, Implemented and maintained web based applicant tracking system and client database • Negotiated, managed and maintained all sourcing and recruiting resources
I’m a recruiter for Intuit working on the Candidate Generation Team. This is my dream job and I absolutely love what I do! As a recruiter I am also an evangelist for the company, spreading the word of how awesome it is to work here. And being on the strategic sourcing team, I get to play with all the cool social media toys. :-)
For the past two years I have been focused on locating top talent for our Marketing Community. This year, 2012, we formed an Executive Search team and I joined in July. Now I will cover Director and VP roles across the Intuit Enterprise in all disciplines.
One of the best things about Intuit is the culture and the people. This makes my job easier as prospective candidates are usually very open to speaking with me. I have never worked for a company this size where everyone is so friendly and truly happy to be here. Also our managers are encouraging and helpful and we have a lot of flexibility… just a few reasons we are an award winning employer of choice. Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
- University of North TexasBFA