Questo lo voglio alla prossima edizione di "Veniamo in pace!".
Doctor John McDougall: "Il cibo che consumiamo ... fa ammalare i nostri bambini, i nostri soldati, le persone meno abbienti. Una società in cui il "business" ha la meglio a discapito dei cittadini (i più deboli in particolare) è una società da cambiare. Ma il cambiamento è possibile. La soluzione esiste ed è semplice anche se non agevola il business: l'informazione. Ciascuno ha la libertà-responsabilità di informarsi sull'alimentazione e sul funzionamento del nostro organismo.
Non si curano le malattie dovute alle cattive abitudini alimentari con le medicine o con gli interventi chirurgici, ma risolvendo alla radice il problema del cibo.
Abbiamo bisogno di un governo forte che dica chiaramente la verità sul cibo e promulghi nuovi obiettivi e linee guida per la corretta nutrizione-alimentazione della nazione."
- Business Growth ArchitectReinvent Your Business, 2009 - presentHelping businesses to put customers at the heart of every strategic decision to keep relevance and to sustain growth.
- TO REACT QUICKLY to the continuous changes and challenges of the global market, to avoid losing new customers or new business opportunities.
- TO BREAK THE RULES or how to adapt the rules to their own advantage, to avoid to make gifts to the competition.
- TO LOVE THE CUSTOMERS so as to transform the customer experience in a new business opportunity which creates value for the business and the customers.
- Slingshot Framework (Il Metodo Fionda): connecting systematic creativity with innovative and smart business strategies.
- Creating Value Innovation and Innovative Customer-Centric Strategies.
- Slingshot Strategy - Blue Ocean Strategy
- Lean Six Sigma Strategy
- Communication - Web Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Blogging about Innovation, content creation and content curation
- Design and delivery of professional educational programs, training, manager’s coaching
- +15 years of international experience providing advanced and highly innovative services within publishing, new media, services, consulting
- Working languages English, French, mother tongue Italian
- Villanova UniversityLean Six Sigma
Empower Your Employees… and They Will Power Your Brand! | Ted Rubin, Pro...
In today’s world, with the average job length of approximately three years, employees will have close to 15 jobs in their career. We hear
We’re sending a startup to Necker Island – again! - Virgin StartUp
We're sending Virgin StartUp-funded social enterprise Change Please to Necker Island to attend Virgin Unite's Disrupting for Good summit.
The dangerous confusion of sales and content marketing
Sales and content marketing. Is one perverting the other? Do we really even understand the difference any more. A rant by Tom Webster.
Crossing the channel on an electric-powered flight - Virgin.com
We need pioneers to push boundaries, take risks and drive innovations that will create a better world. I’m excited that another pioneering a
Internet of Things is Here: What's Your IoT Strategy? - Brian Solis
Tweet. July 1, 2015; No Comments · shutterstock_258480848. The Internet of Things (IoT) is so much more than smart refrigerator that tell yo
There is no community on social media - Schaefer Marketing Solutions: We...
One Forrester analyst claims building social media community is a foolhardy endeavor. An alternative perspective.
Make Change Work for You: The Power of Observation - Brian Solis
Tweet. January 26, 2015; 3 Comments · Interview__BRIAN_SOLIS__Business_Innovator____Make_Change_Work_For_You. I'm a pretty private person us
Research: Some Brands Go All In on Mobile; Others Suffer from Mobile Med...
Tweet. January 22, 2015; No Comments · Altimeter_Mobile_CX_FINAL_pdf__page_1_of_36_. Consumers aren't just going digital, they're also becom
25 Disruptive Technology Trends for 2015 - 2016 - Brian Solis
Tweet. January 19, 2015; No Comments · 22ea889. With every new year comes a landslide of predictions and trends to guide us into the new yea
Crossing the Experience Divide: Creating positive, lasting experiences i...
Tweet. January 12, 2015; No Comments · The_Technology_of_Us. The Technology of Us. I've been in the technology business for a long time and
Untethered From Tradition: How I Got Here - Brian Solis
Tweet. January 9, 2015; No Comments · 16113187712_50e193f74c_o. I didn't set out to be an author, speaker or digital analyst/anthropologist.
Amazon Could Finally Grow Its Profits—By Selling Other People's Stuff | ...
Amazon isn’t an unprofitable company. Though it posted losses in two quarters out of the three reported so far for 2014, it ended 2013 at $2
Bill Gates' Plan to Help the Developing World Profit From Its Sewage | W...
Peter Janicki's Omni-Processor is a steel machine converts high volumes of human waste---up to 14 tons a day---into electricity and water, w