More Democratic senators are expected to announce support in the days ahead and the administration is within striking range of achieving the 41 votes needed to halt Senate passage of the resolution of disapproval, which would make for a substantial White H...
The money people made a bad mistake when they assumed they could get yet another Bush past Republican voters, however this guy is an awful candidate Bush was no dynamo to begin with, but once the campaign got going he turned out to have a terminal case of f...
LastDayWatchers you will see the curse of the Bush Administration continue Even at the time, the Iraq War seemed like a very bad idea, twelve years on, it has developed into a wretched curse on the civilizations whose foundations were laid in places like Pa...
- Howard University 2013 (His Son)present
- University Network
- Be a Team Builder = understanding the wisdom to the principles of the geese, which is the collective spirit of the groups is more powerful than the isolated one
- Be a Great Listener = hearing intently all the different voices within groups, in order that I may hear the consensus of the group
- Be Fair & Just = respecting all opinions, accepting the role of neutrality
- Be Neutral = lean and stand on the consensus of the group
- May 15th ProphecySlave of Christ, 2007 - presentWrite down the revelation and make it plain on tablets (the internet), so that a herald may run with it, because the revelation awaits an appointed time that speaks of the end and will not prove false. if it seems slow wait for it - for it will surly come!
- Staff of Dr Gene Scott PhD Sanford UniversityStaff, 1998 - 2003
P.o.Box 12292 Oakland, Ca 94604
PHOTO: Lakers' Jordan Clarkson plays chess with Manny Pacquiao
While visiting the Phillipines, Jordan Clarkson had a chance to play Manny Pacquiao in a game of chess.
How to integrate Dropbox, OneDrive, and other cloud storage on your Chro...
The Chrome file system now functions more like a PC with access to your favorite cloud services. Here's how to add the ones you want.
What war-hungry conservatives completely ignore about Iran
Many on the right have seized on anti-Islamic prejudice to denounce the deal with Iran. Here's what they miss