Is perpetual economic growth desirable, or even possible?
52 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 63 previous comments
- Its all a house of cardsMar 31, 2012
- JAS TE SAKAMApr 6, 2012
- Lots of Flat Earth thinking here for a group of folks that follow the Tech Guy, we have only begun to expand our Technology and thus our Economy.
Space alone as some have mentioned has unlimited resources. Perhaps if we start again putting money into things like NASA again we can head toward being the people in control of ourselves and our lives in the ways that we dream of in shows like Star Trek and other visions of the future. Time to wake up our dreams again, less than 80 years after we 1st flew we got to the moon.
When did people become so negative, what happened to the dreamers?
Space...The Final Frontier...Apr 6, 2012
- And then we have idiots like Obama that want to cut funding for NASA and censor the internet... wtf? Innovation will drive growth as long as politicians can stay out of the way...Apr 6, 2012
- If that was the case MJ we would have the same Economy as we did in 1790.
Once again think beyond Earth, what would happen if we had access to all that raw materials and potential space to expand into?
Shall we be Bugs in a Jar, trapped on Earth, if so we are already doomed but I think we have just begun to show what a real Economy can be. The trick is to not screw it up with government interference.Apr 6, 2012
- Root of all the problems we facing now is unarguable tenet of the culture of the CapitalismFeb 17, 2013