1000 Words on the new TWiT Schedule from The Chief TWiT
Changes @ TWiT : LOL: The Life of Leo
162 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 122 previous comments
- When I first saw the article/info that the schedule was being redone and some shows dropped. I thought to myself, well at least TWIT Photo wouldn't be dropped......imagine my SURPRISE to then see it the list!! I couldn't believe it!!!.....was a show I looked forward to each Tuesday on TWIT. Couldn't watch it live but would get it soon after. I liked learning from them all! one of the recent ones I particularily enjoyed was the nordic lights -part 1 interviews! nice! Will explore the new shows.....but I vote to bring TWIT Photo back!Jul 23, 2012
- +Leo Laporte- TWIT Photo is a show that needs to be on the network. If there is one thing I can say with unwavering conviction, it's that your conversational, inquisitive and non intrusive yet instructional personality pervades every single show on the network. That being said, Photographers, from amateur to pro - could only benefit from TWIT Photo as it plods along the same "maturing" arc some of the other popular shows have gone through - as such, it definitely needs to be around - it just needs more promotion, really! I think in the the confusion between your show's title and Frederick's show (both of which I listen to) TwitPhoto perhaps just gets lost in the shuffle...but I can point to specific interviews that have made me go back and actually do more research on that show's topic! Take for example the Dave Cross show (I am using some of those techniques!) or the David Hobby show on lighting techniques! You gotta understand Leo - you have a pull in the tech world that allures photographers, being one yourself - and it's a huge loss to everyone not to have this show around as an avenue to connect the masses to your "networks" massive amounts of experience.Jul 24, 2012
- Great to have some of my favorites podcast for the weekend in the new schedule.Jul 27, 2012
- I watch a lot. I've been thinking about the changes.
I think one of the positive things to come out of the whole thing is the ascent of Chad. Eileen was great but I think Chad might be a natural. You should have a Fred Norris, Leo. Let Chad bring in friends? Volunteers? Build a team? Everyone needs a Fred. And a Gary. I don't just mean wacky sound effects.Jul 30, 2012
- you know I think the new bit on twit where you talk about your other content is actually something you should have done before making all these cuts .....I confess I just have the audio podcast of twit on my iPod and had no clue there were awesome science shows and so much else .....too late for the photography show too, but I listen to twip anyway so I guess I'm good there. I did know about some of the apple content which doesnt really interest me and the twig show but had no clue just how wide the coverage really was. Leo make some noise about these things if you need some more listeners, I am now paying attention, sorry to be late to the party.Aug 13, 2012
- WootJun 16, 2013
Add a comment...