That's exactly what I'm hoping. That nobody's interested. Because if they are, things do look pretty bleak. Usually it's just script kiddies who use some well known exploit and don't actully bother to do anything futher than run exploit scanners on exploited systems.
- Yale UniversityChinese Studies, 1973 - 1976
- Moses Brown School1969 - 1971
- Santa Cruz High School1971 - 1973
- Premiere NetworksThe Tech Guy, 2007 - present
- TWiTChief TWiT, 2005 - present
- McDonald'sFry cook, 1975 - 1977
- Odyssey RecordsClerk, 1977 - 1978
- Denny'sBusboy, 1978 - 1978
- KMBY Radio MontereyDJ, Music Director, 1978 - 1979
- KLOK Radio San JoseDJ, 1979 - 1984
- KLOK-FM Radio San FranciscoDJ, 1984 - 1987
- KNBR Radio San FranciscoDJ, Talk Show Host, Production Director, 1987 - 1992
- Ziff-Davis PublishingTV Host, 1991 - 1998
- KSFO Radio San FranciscoTalk Show Host, 1994 - 1996
- KGO Radio San FranciscoTalk Show Host, 1996 - 1998
- ZDTVTV Host, 1998 - 2000
- TechTVTV Host, 2000 - 2004
- KFI Los AngelesTalk Show Host, 2004 - 2007
Business Internet Plans, Business Internet Prices - Comcast Business
Comcast Business Internet Plans start out at 64x faster than basic T1 with prices beginning at 69.95 for fast internet service.
Windows 8.1 Will Start Encrypting Hard Drives By Default: Everything You...
Windows 8.1 will automatically encrypt the storage on modern Windows PCs. This will help protect your files in case someone steals your lapt