My kdbus talk at lca has been posted online. Enjoy!
35 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Jan 10, 2014
- Anybody in the audience look angry? Did you feel inspired? ☺Jan 10, 2014
- Why does argv get attached to messages? It seems like there are cases where you wouldn't want that (you shouldn't put sensitive data there, so naturally plenty of program do), and I'm not sure why a DBus server would need to know the program's args. What does this help with?Jan 10, 2014
- Commenting here just to let Google+ notifications tell me when somebody reply to thequestions.Jan 11, 2014
- I think audit wants that information. You can already see the argv in /proc, so this isn't a big deal, right?Jan 11, 2014
- Oh I didn't realize that information was already available to anyone who wanted it. Makes sense then.Jan 11, 2014
Add a comment...