Have plans for the big holiday? Never heard of it? No problem. Celebrate today, or any day, by taking control of your account security with this 2-minute Security Checkup. Do it by 17 February 2015 and we’ll say thanks with a permanent 2 gigabyte bump in your Google Drive storage plan.
Learn more at http://goo.gl/5nyZ4x
The second part of the movie is what really happened. Diane is a failed actor and a drug junkie, and she happens to know Camilla through a lucky coincidence. Diane is on drugs a lot and dreams up the first part of the movie, an idyllic version of her own life. Her aunt is not dead, she's great at acting, she's a nice person herself, she has good relations with Camilla/Rita, the director likes her - not Rita, the mafia guys forcing the unfair choice of Camilla over Betty. All those things are not true in the real world.
Things not clear;
- The guy who sees the ghost
- The cowboy
- The hitman killing his friend to get a book, and 2 more ppl
- The hitman (in the second part of the movie) said that when she found the key the task would be done. In the first part of the movie they had the key all along, but looked for a box. When the box was found Betty was gone. Huh?
- The performance "Silencio", and why Rita speaks spanish.
- The elderly couple. Why they were smiling in the taxi, and why they attacked her later.
- Betty and Rita visiting where Diane died.
- Probably other things I forgot :)
So while I've got some idea, there are still lots of loose threads which I cannot tie up.
- Software Engineer, 2011 - present
- VGR ITSoftware Analyst and Developer, 2007 - 2011
- Chalmers University of TechnologyComputer Science and Engineering, 2002 - 2007
Everything I Ever Learned About JVM Performance Tuning @Twitter
Summarizes about a year worth of experiences and case studies in performance tuning the JVM for various services at Twitter.
YouTube - QuakeCon 2011 - John Carmack Keynote Q&A
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi