- TestCountryBlogger and Marketer, 2012 - presentI blog and do marketing stuff.
- My Blog for TestCountry (current)
- addictionblog.org (past)
- TestCountry Resource Center (current)
- Testing Guides, Reviews & facts (current)
- Drug Free Homes (current)
- Apparent Lifestyle (past)
- Breaking the Cycles (past)
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab Info (past)
- Hive Health Media (past)
- Klean Treatment Center (past)
- Live Lighter (past)
- Your Old Dog (past)
- Pat Moore Foundation (past)
- Portraits of Addiction (current)
- Quick Medical (past)
- The Addictions Coach (past)
- US Staffing Association (past)
- Visions Teen (past)
- Wellsphere (current)
- San Diego Bargain Mama (past)
I can give you the basics. My name is Lena Butler. I live in San Diego, California. I work as a customer service representative for TestCountry.com. I enjoy spending time at home, working on my painting and playing with my two pet rabbits, Carl and Lenny.
I attended the University of San Diego and majored in marketing (of course).
I have two great kids and a loving husband but I’m not one of those moms/wives who believe in plastering my family’s photos all over the internet. I like to keep them safe. (I know, call me paranoid but I think people share their intimate family photos a little too freely nowadays).
My favorite show is Breaking Bad and my favorite thing to do is hang out with my family and eat ice cream on family movie night. (Actually, eating figures into most of my favorite things to do!)
We live in the city but try to get out and go camping at least once a year (but my husband has to take care of all the outdoorsy stuff. I’m a bit of a high maintenance girl ... well, medium-high).
My family is originally from the Philippines but I’m a second generation American and love it. I’ve been to the Philippines a few times to visit family there and I love it.
- University of San DiegoMarketing