This is a standard WP install, no admin changes, at this point.
I mean, as far as I can see, you still need a user name and password to get in in the first place.
Personally I'd prefer using a pass phrase but then again, anything online is susceptible so ...
1) Click on "Customize" on the lower right corner of the cover photo.
2) Select the option to either choose a photo from the ones already given or add your own.
3) Add your own custom photo, the ideal size is 1080 pixels by 607 pixels.
4) Customize the color of the background, select one from the given list of colors.
5) Don't forget to "Save Collection".
You are all set!!
Note: The top and bottom of the picture will be cropped out, which is 124px on top and 123px at the bottom. Click on the cover photo to view the full image.
- Point and StareDirector, 2008 - presentRunning the show, project management, WordPress development and fetching the biscuits.
- NotculusFounder, presentVirtual reality in a cardboard box.
- AmazeWallHead tech, presentOrganising kit that enables events, retail outlets and gyms to successfully utilise social media tools to their max.
And so my online career commenced.
First port of call was with Microsoft, (designing and building a new Games website), I then swanned over to Apple (converting the US site to English for the UK market), Canon and various other top notch global companies. Remember, this was a long time ago (in internet years) when only the biggest companies could afford anything resembling a professional website.
It was a grand job, with brilliantly inspirational people but, eventually, had to come to an end. That's when I set up the online production agency Point and Stare, around 6 years ago, and I'm still loving it.
At night you can usually find me huddled over a Google Hangout, annoying people on the 4Networking forum, writing WordPress plugins or generally planning my next move which currently includes having tons of fun with Notculus - Virtual Reality in a box.
+44 20 7193 6109
Point and Stare Ltd, Industry Workspace 20 East Road, London N1 6AD
5 Quick Fun Tips for your Google+ Profile - Point and Stare - built with...
5 Quick Fun Tips for your Google+ Profile. There are many social layers available to businesses looking to promote themselves in a positive
3beards - WordPress specialists and Online Development Agency - Point an...
Client: 3beards – Jobs board and blog. Brief: Integrate a WordPress based jobs board and blog seamlessly as part of a brand new website. I w
Seven tips to getting your startup together for the coming year
Oh, how you wish you were the boss running your own company, working 18 hours a day for way less than minimum wage.
Kaplan International - WordPress specialists and Online Development Agen...
Client: Kaplan International Colleges Brief: Develop various in-house projects including comprehensive, fully responsive, multi-language cor