My career has involved technology and corporate management across the spectrum. Now I'm taking time to do things I thoroughly enjoy:
- Genealogy research and instructor
- Radio - Amateur Extra and VE
- CERT organizer and instructor
- Emergency Preparedness instructor
- Microsoft Certified Instructor
- Business Management Consultant
- Church Service and Community Volunteer
Vacations have frequently involved traveling to find old family homesteads, cemeteries and records.
When not delving into dusty old records or enjoying family, I'm often on air in my ham shack.