Start a hangout
77 followers|32,323 views
Worked at Callis Communications
Attended Booker T. Washington High School
Lives in Pensacola, FL
77 followers|32,323 views
Telecom Solutions Consultant
Outside sales, retail sales, cold calling, telemarketing, sales training, marketing, ninja skills, 3 point shooter specialist, clutch game winner, white mamba, etc.
- Callis CommunicationsSenior Sales Executive, 2013 - 2014Callis is a cloud based solution provider that specializes in business class voice over IP phone systems & services, unified communications, & disaster avoidance across the Southeast. We have the ability to provide you with reliable, cost-effective communications that result in increased revenues or decreased expenses while greatly improving the reliability of your company's internal and external communications. What makes our solution so unique is that there is no upfront capital expenditure. We supply a complete business phone system. Callis installs and maintains the equipment in addition to providing local, long distance, and Internet services—all for a low monthly fee. Callis can help grow your bottom line and decrease both the costs and hassles normally encountered when dealing with multiple vendors. Through our innovative leadership and cutting edge solutions, Callis Communications has received numerous industry awards and accolades: Finalist in the 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards for the Georgia/Alabama/Tennessee region; Finalist in the American Business Awards Company of the Year and Chief Executive of the Year; named the 2nd fastest growing company in Alabama in 2010 (INC Magazine); INC 5000 Company 2008 through 2012; Mobile, Alabama Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award, and other recognitions for company growth in Technology Alabama and the Alabama Chamber of Commerce.
- Cox CommunicationsSolution Store Specialist, 2013 - 2013•Assisted residential Cox customers in store with new sales, upgrades, and customer service issues.
- In-Tele-Gent Choice Communications Inc.President/Telecom Consultant, 2003 - 2013•Specialized in business communication consulting for AT&T, Cox Communications, & Centurylink throughout the Southeast. •Achieved sales through a combination of outside business to business cold calling and outbound telemarketing. •Managed training, driving sales, order entry, direct relations with partner channel managers, marketing, payroll, etc. •Highly proficient in all AT&T & Cox policies, pricing, and procedures. •Achievements: Top high speed Internet sales in 2004 and top DSL upgrades in 2009.
- Network TelephoneRegional Sales Training Manager, 2000 - 2003•Specialized in sales of high speed Internet access, local, and long distance phone packages for small to medium size business customers. •Led training and development of the Direct Sales Account Executives and Area Sales Managers. •Created and delivered a comprehensive sales training curriculum to Account Executives and area Sales Managers across all markets that directly resulted in the highest average per line per rep in the company’s history. •Achievements: Gold, Platinum, & Diamond Club Winner. Top producing Account Executive in 2001 at 165% to quota. Top producing region 3rd quarter of 2002.
"Get busy living or get busy dying"!
I was born & raised in Pensacola and have been here most of my life. I did live in New Orleans for a while, but I just had to come back to my hometown. I’m open minded and love to meet new people! I prefer actual conversation in person or by phone rather than texting. I'm very passionate about playing basketball. If there’s a game somewhere and I'm invited...I’ll be there unless I’m dead, bones are broken, or deathly sick. I'd like to think I can be fairly amusing & I have a good sense of humor. I have worked in sales my whole work career and enjoy the challenges & rewards it brings me!
I owned my own company for over 10 years, I hosted a local TV show about movies for over 7 years, & I had two amazing dogs for 16 years.
- Booker T. Washington High SchoolHigh School Diploma, 1983 - 1986
- J. M. Tate High SchoolHigh School Diploma, 1982 - 1983