- Commercial PhotographyAdvertising Photography, presentCommercial effects photographer, such as online interactive 3-D business-interior virtual tours, i.e., "Like actually being there."
- Texas Tech UniversityProfessor and researcher
- BearingPointSenior Manager, Strategic Planning
- Nevada State University SystemVice Chancellor, Technology
- University of WisconsinVice President
- Arizona State UniversityVice President
- Univ of NebraskaProfessor
- Southern Methodist UniversityVice President
I worked many happy years with university Boards of Regents (TX, AZ, WI) and had a wonderfully long career as professor of physics, computer science and engineering. For the next eight years I had a real estate business. After moving to Washington state in 2013, I founded a commercial photography company, Northwest Business Photography, in affiliation with Google. We help realtors and local businesses offer interactive online tours of indoor spaces using Google's Street View technologies. We also hold an FAA certification to -legally- provide aerial photography of neighborhood amenities and shopping centers as well as individual buildings and land parcels.
In daily personal life, I am a husband, grandfather, beekeeper and honeybee social scientist, community volunteer in the Snohomish area, owner/trainer of pack goats, tinkering engineer/scientist, vermiculture gardener and adventure photographer.
- University of Nebraska–LincolnPh.D.
- Missouri State Univ.B.S., Mathematics
- Missouri State Univ.M.S., Physics
- University of Nebraska–LincolnM.S., Computer Science & Statistics
- Missouri State Univ.B.S., Physics
Using gybo.com/business. When searching for my Verified business, on two separate PC's, I've started getting the same error message:
"The business.google.com page isn't working. Try clearing your cookies."
I've cleared the cookies and still no improvement. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"
Is there an updated/new way for a business to update their GMB listing?