Many fans of Doctor Who and Sherlock fantasize* about a crossover of the two beloved television series. This hypothetical mashup is referred to as Wholock . Even the current puppetmaster of the two shows, Steven Moffat, thinks that it's a fun idea . While...
- Bridgewater State CollegePsychology, 2001 - 2006
- University of Rhode IslandTheatre Arts, 1999 - 2000
- Massasoit Community CollegeInterior Design, 2008 - 2008
- FanSidedStaff Writer and Assistant Editor, 2014 - presenthttp://doctorwhowatch.com/
- Custom Kandi by PandoraSageFounder, 2011 - presenthttp://www.etsy.com/shop/pandoraxsage
- Xavier's Flower Shop & GreenhouseFloral Designer, 2014 - 2014
- Bodek & RhodesPicker/Packer, 2013 - 2014
- Moonlite GraphicsScreen Printer, 2012 - 2013
- DataBank IMXData Entry Operator/Document Prep Technician, 2008 - 2011
- New England Sinai HospitalAccounting Assistant, 2007 - 2008
- New England Sinai HospitalInventory Technician, 2006 - 2007
- Bridgewater State CollegeInventory Clerk, 2005 - 2006
- Northeast Realty Sign Inc.Screen Printer, 2004 - 2004
- TalbotsPacker, 2013 - 2013
People Asked Him If It Was OK For White People To Have Dreadlocks. Here'...
Things that matter. Pass 'em on.
Here’s Everything Louie’s Girlfriend Said to Him in Hungarian Translated...
Last night, the six-episode story on Louie called “Elevator” wrapped up with a horrifying hurricane and a bittersweet restaurant scene. Thro
How Not To Be A Dick To To Your Polyamorous Friend
While the vast majority of my friends and family were incredibly understanding when I came out as polyamorous, some had questions and critic
There's a Modern Affliction Ruining Our Friendships — And We're All Guil...
The fact is, we've all been "the worst."
If leftwingers like me are condemned as rightwing, then what’s left? | T...
Like so many liberals, I have started to self-censor to avoid the wrath of my politically purist friends
Edible Growth: 3D-Printed Living Food That Grows before You Eat It
Photo by Bart van Overbeeke 3D-printed nylon prototype Edible Growth is an ongoing project by Eindhoven-based food designer Chloé Rutzerveld
The Real Reason Why US Adaptations Of British TV Shows Rarely Succeed
When it comes to TV, us Brits get very defensive when America tries to adapt one of our shows - just look at the reaction to the announcemen
The Top-Secret Food That Will Change the Way You Eat
More protein than beef. More omegas than salmon. Tons of calcium, antioxidants, and vitamin B. In their secret R&D lab, the scientists at Be
But You Look Good: Living with Disbelief of Invisible Illness and Pain |...
Support and Hope for Chronic Pain and Illness