1. you shud not tell others about things related to your fb security question.
2. see the address bar and check the url every time you nter
3. Password Stealers?? Not available :P
4. Use OSK(Start --> Run --> OSK) when you login other than your computer
5. shud have very strong password (combination of letters and special characters )
6. Read the 5th point
7. Not possible if you din set up trusted contacts
8. you can use Mobile PIN (you can see dis newly added feature under account setting --> Mobile tab)
9. This may be possible if you login through unsecure public networks like wifi. So don't go with unsecure public networks
10. Same as Session Hijacking. Read 9th point.
11. Never click any strange links or buttons from untrusted sources.
12. You should keep yur mobile phone in a safety locker xD ;-)
13. I don't know why Dns Spoofing came under Facebook hacking :P
14. USB Hacking :D It may be anything which comes through USB port :P Commonly used techniques to steal yur password through USB (i.e pen drive, hard disk) are Trojans, remote key loggers etc..
15. :D I guess not possible in https connection.
16. Its like usb hacking but here malware can come through internet. So don't download files from untrusted websites.
17. Not Possible.
To know more about commonly used techniques to hack your facebook account and their prevention measures, read this article http://livetricks4u.blogspot.in/2012/10/tips-to-protect-your-facebook-account.html