Can't do it now? Repeat after me: "Ok Google, Remind me to enter the Joe Filter giveaway when I get home."
Facebook isn't a good long-term photo storage solution, and they make it hard to get your photos out, once they are in. Fortunately has written up step-by-step instructions on how to get your photos out of Facebook (including the limitations), and then how to get them in to .
The short version of how to get your photos out of Facebook:
1. Go into your Facebook account settings on the web, and select "Download a copy of your Facebook data."
2. Wait for the Facebook email with a link to your data, and download the .zip file
3. Unzip the file on your computer, and isolate the "Photos" folder inside
4. (Optional) Don't use Facebook as a backup of photos you intend to download later
The images will be lower resolution than your originals, and will be missing the EXIF data (date, time, location).
Read the detailed instructions at on how to then upload those images to Google Photos:
- Blueprint Resources, LLCCareer Consultant, Technical Beta Tester, Android UberGeek!, 2007 - presentNever Stop Networking! Since April 2005, I have worked within Full Desk Recruiting, Internet Sourcing, Social Media Marketing and Career Training. I think "Outside the Box" and have always stayed on the cutting edge of new technology, Social Media websites, etc. This has allowed me to differentiate myself from my competitors by finding quality professionals. I believe in building strong long lasting quality relationships. This has led me to successful transition from recruiting to niche internet sourcing and Now a full time Social Media Marketing Consultant. I also Product Beta Test for Google and other Global Companies.
I always believe in building strong long lasting quality relationships. "Pay it Forward"
Owner of Career+ Connections Community on Google Plus
CoHost of SourceConLive #SourceConLive weekly at 12:00 GMT
SourceConLive on You Tube
Beta Test multiple Google Plus Products
Co-Owner Of The Aviate Community
What Circles Should You Place Me In?
- Google+ Hangouts
- Job Coach
- Ingress - Enlightened
- Google TV
- Recruiting/Sourcing/Human Resources
- Google+ Advocate and Early Adopter
- Backyard Bird Enthusiast
- Beginner Photography
- Social Media
- Rock Star :')
- Texas State University
- St. Pius X High School
- UNO™ & Friends
Deep Sleep and Relax Hypnosis - Android Apps on Google Play
Do you have trouble sleeping or getting into a relaxed state? Or maybe you have a harder time staying asleep and finding that deep state of
Google Is Testing A New Group Conversation App Called Spaces
Google probably has tons of projects in testing that we'll never hear about until they come out (assuming they do). One of these unannounced
Boutique, Womens and Children's Clothing and Shoes
Cypress residents Nikki Doyal and Nikki Villarreal came together and wanted to create a unique Women's and Children's boutique in their comm
Easy Device Informer Plus - Android Apps on Google Play
- Welcome to E.D.I. + -This is an information application for Android Wear.The use of EDI+ is simple. Just scroll the screen up or down and
Huawei Launches Mate 8 in China, Featuring New Kirin 950 Chipset - Huawe...
Shanghai, China – November 26, 2015 – Today in Shanghai, the Huawei Consumer Business Group (BG) unveiled the Huawei Mate 8, its most advanc
Save Big With Huawei Cyber Week Deals - Huawei Fans Club Blog - Huafans ...
Huawei Device USA is offering limited-time Cyber Week savings on its latest devices for U.S. consumers, including the company's first smartw
Apply Now To Help Shape Future Huawei Smartphones - Huawei Fans Club Blo...
How would you like to share your opinions about new Android smartphones from Huawei, and earn $100 for your contributions? Huawei Device USA