is writing it from the other side of the World. His blog post: http://blog.ninja-squad.com/2015/04/14/angular2-ebook/
- Monkey MoonCEO / Lead programmer / Lead designer / Lead bartender, 2012 - presentEverything.
- Ubisoft / Ivory TowerGameplay / UI programmer, 2008 - 2012Gameplay programmer on The Crew.
- 2K GamesTool / UI programmer, 2006 - 2008UI programmer on Top Spin 3.
- e-artsupGame Design teacher, 2010 - 2012
- EPITECHComputer Science, 2003 - 2008
Man Takes Off And Lands Plane With No Training Except What He Learned Fr...
This is a video of not a pilot successfully taking off and landing a Cessna 172 with zero training or flight experience except from what he
A game that will keep children indoors for hours, where they belong
Hi. We're Kill Screen. A magazine. A site. And a store. We love videogames. Check out our latest issue, read more about us, or submit a stor
Why Sharing Your Work, Setbacks & Struggles Breaks Creative Blocks
Trying to figure out how to overcome that nagging creative block? Talk it out with someone who knows absolutely nothing about what you do.
Rapid Prototyping: Tips for Running an Effective R&D Process
So you realize that it's important to prototype your ideas before launching into production -- but how do you do it? Arkadium's director of
Facebook is Killing Meaningful Communication [Comic]
Oh the irony... Click LIKE if you agree! :)