- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of BusinessFacilitator of Knowledge sharing, 2012 - present
- Trinity Business SchoolAssociate Professor, 2015 - present
+353 1 8963775
Dr. Laurent Muzellec is the programme director of the Msc. in Digital Marketing at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
Laurent teaches marketing management and digital marketing strategy at Masters and executive level (e.g. Executive MBA). He has presented several research projects in international conferences around the world on interactive product placement and children’s experience of sponsored mobile application. His research on virtual brands, digital business models and corporate branding has also appeared in international publications such as the Journal of Brand Management, Corporate Reputation Review, Industrial Marketing Management, the Journal of Product and Brand Management and the European Journal of Marketing.
- University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, DublinPhD, 2002 - 2006
- Texas A&M International UniversityMBA, 1998 - 1999
- Napier UniversityBA Business Information and Management, 1995 - 1996
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Bordeaux1992 - 1995