- Vision Workforce SkillsCreative and Digital Media Apprencticeship, 2012 - 2013
- Runshaw CollegeLevel 3 Diploma in Business, 2010 - 2012
- Brownedge St. Mary's High School.GCSE's, 2005 - 2010
- Direct365Online Marketing Executive, 2013 - presentPart of the web team; Writing content for the company website, keeping their social profiles active, engaging and interesting as well as re-writing landing pages, buyers guides and email marketing campaigns.
- CustardWeb analyst, 2012 - 2013I was part of a 9 strong team of link builders for 6 months, before progressing into a fresh faced, 4 strong, content seeding team; Promoting high quality content around the web.
- Cavendish Arms Pub.Bar staff, 2008 - 2012Progressed from washing up to working behind the bar several nights a week.
- Hoghton TowerWaiter, 2007 - 2012Waiting on in the tea room.
The Smiths (Jaden and Willow) share new tracks ('Female Energy' and 'Jet...
Wait, when did these two artists get good?
26 Creative Ways to Publish Social Media Updates |
Are you struggling to find ideas for posts on Twitter, Facebook and Google+? This article helps you deliver a never-ending supply of social
A Day in the Life: The Problems Bin Men Face | Laurence Kellett | LinkedIn
Last Monday (18th August, 2014) I took a day out of my comfortable office job as a Social Media and Content Executive for Direct365 and spen