Read more: You don't have to go to the moon to hike, just go to the Alberta Badlands for a similar experience!
Read more: http://monkeysandmountains.com/hiking-drumheller-badlands
- http://monkeysandmountainsmediaManaging Director, 2013 - presentHelping the travel industry turn social conversations into visitors in under 15 minutes a day through online training and consulting services. Specialize in social media time optimization and Twitter.
- http://monkeysandmountains.comFounding Editor, 2010 - presentAn award winning travel blog in which my style can best be described as "Adventure seeker by day, luxury seeker by night."
- Monkeys and Mountains (current)
- Monkeys and Mountains in Deutsche (current)
- Big Sister Summit (current)
- Laurel Robbins Social Media (current)
- Eurail Blog (current)
- Expat Focus Columnist (past)
- CheapoAir (past)
- Got Saga (past)
- Travelhoppers (past)
- A View to a Thrill Interview (past)
- Pocket Village (past)
- Travel Culture (past)
- easyJet Holidays (past)
- Easy Hiker (past)
- Cheryl Howard.com (past)
- Backpack ME (current)
- University of British ColumbiaM.Ed Adult Education
- University of CalgaryB.Sc Primatology
- University of LethbridgeB. Management, marketing major
Kalajoki and Maakalla: Exploring the Lesser Known Side of Finland
Kalajoki and Maakalla are both truly unique and special places in Finland and worth getting off the beaten track to discover.
Exploring the Western Coast of Finland #OutdoorsFinland
I'll be exploring the west coast of Finland and can't wait to visit Vaasa, Björköby, Kalajoki and Liminka Bay - now I just have to figure ou
Interview with Eleanor Mayrhofer: Small Business Owner «
Interview with Eleanor Mayrhofer: Small Business Owner. EleanorMayrhofer Each week we will be featuring a Big Sister Summit speaker so that
Interview with Frances Thompson: Author and Blogger «
Women have spent too long waiting for men to hold doors open for them – in more ways than one! – so the best way we can be a Big Sister for
Carnival Parade in Stuttgart - Monkeys and Mountains | Travel Blog
Whoever thinks Germans are serious and have no sense of humor obviously hasn't been to the Carnival Parade in Stuttgart